Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm a Blogaholic

Ok, I admit it.  I'm a blogaholic.  I read several - Losing Weight in the CityKERF, and CNC, to name a few.  There are others dealing with everything from fitness to nutrition, and some about everyday life.  When did I become so interested in other peoples' lives??  Anyway, this is my attempt at blogging.  I tried to start blogging once before...in 2006...I posted once.  Hopefully I'll post more regularly here.

A little about me - other than being a blogaholic, I'm married to a wonderful guy, Dave, (11 years and counting), mom to one adorable, headstrong little boy, Ian, who is the center of our world, and an assistant professor at a midwestern college.  Juggling act?  Absolutely.  Worth it?  Without question.  Some days I juggle better than others. :)  Oh yeah, and I'm trying to love running...ok it's jogging.  Or fast walking.  You get the picture, so sometimes you'll have to hear about my progress or lack thereof.

Anyway, pull up a chair and be a voyeur.  I'll try to be entertaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment